This Website uses its own and third-party cookies in order to improve the services provided by analyzing browsing habits, advertising to manage advertising on this Website and to offer behavioral advertising. If you go on surfing, we will consider you accepting its use.
For the purposes of this policy, “continue browsing” means clicking on any button, check box or website link, downloading any content from it or scrolling up or down.
1. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the User’s computer when it accesses certain websites, such as, for example, this one. Cookies allow such websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user or the user’s browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which the user uses his or her equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
2. WHAT DO THE COOKIES DO?
Cookies do not identify you personally and do not pose any risk to your computer or mobile device. They are not viruses or spyware. They are simply tools used by the websites you visit to improve your browsing, so that your data travels through a secure network, to help us understand what information on our website is most useful to our users or to know what offers may be of interest to each user. And all in a totally anonymous way: we will never know your name, address or phone number unless you give them to us.
You decide if you allow cookies or not, but if you decide not to allow them, you must block them in your browser. Before blocking them, we want to help you better understand how cookies are used.
• When you access your personal area, so that you do not have to type your username constantly.
• To know your interests for your next visit to our website so that we can adapt our content to you (all the content will be available equally but this way we will make it easier for you to get to what really interests you the fastest).
3. FOR HOW LONG ARE THE COOKIES ACTIVE?
Basically there are two types of cookies:
• For a session, which expire when you leave the page or close the browser; that is, they are active for the duration of your visit to our website. They are erased when you turn off the device.
• The permanent ones, which expire when the purpose for which they serve are met or when they are manually deleted. All have an automatic deletion date and are normally used in online purchasing processes, customization or in the registry, so as not to have to enter the password constantly.
Analysis Cookies: They are those that, correctly handled by V. Iniciativas S.L or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurement and statistical analysis of the use users make of the Website. For this purpose, navigation on the Website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of contents, products or services shown therein.
Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising space that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on criteria like the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile from which display advertising can be based.
Specifically, this Website uses:
1. Google Analytics, analytical tool offered by the third party Google Inc., located in the United States of America. Google Analytics uses its own cookies to notify user interactions on the Website and for storing non-personal identification information.
2. Hotjar, analytical tool.
3. LinkedInAds, advertising tool.
4. Facebook Impressions, advertising tool.
5. HOW CAN I BLOCK OR ELIMINATE THE COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE?
The User can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on his or her computer by configuring the browser options installed on his computer.
If the User does not want their data to be collected with Google Analytics, he or she can install an opt-out plugin for browsers.
The act of blocking the installation of the analysis cookies described in this policy does not impede the effective use of the Website by the User.
If the user decides they want to navigate with or without cookies, they can modify their preferences at any time.